Benefits, Features & Requirements
- Attaches to any round goal post permanently and is always ready when you are!
- Safe, light weight and easy to install.
- Only one person needed to place into use and to remove out of use
- Never need to disassemble or maintain a storage place while not in use
- Swings into use in less than 20 second for shot training
- Swings out of use in less than 20 seconds for game practice
- Personal ProShot Trainer design forces a greater shot arch, producing a superior shot form naturally to advance your shot percentage
- Increases the ability of those hoping to secure a collegiate position.
- Advances the skill level of any basketball player
- Ball Return Chute rotates 180+ degrees to return ball anywhere on the court
- Never again will you need someone to chase your missed shots
- Increases position accuracy by allowing you to shoot from one position with repetition.
- You never need to leave your shot spot to chase the ball again.
- Adjusts with the height of an adjustable backboard to get your young star shooting the correct way early
- For use outdoors
- Attaches to any vertical round pole basketball goal 3.5 inches in diameter or larger
- Professionally engineered and constructed
- U.S. Patented
- Powder Coated Aluminum and Steel for protection from the outdoor elements
- Durable Marine Elastic Cord Lift Assistance for long lasting ease of use
- Backed by Full Product Warranty
- Quick set Net Pole Slides for quick and easy setup
- Snap into place settings for quick and variable height adjustment
- Auto braking slide
- Handle bar grips
- Easy to turn ball return chute
- Light weight and durable nylon net
- No parts to lubricate or maintain
- Full replacement parts available
- Standard Regulation Outdoor Basketball Goal
- 90 Degree Vertically Mounted Round Basketball Goal Pole
- Round Pole Diameter 3.5 inches or larger
- Basketball Net Should Be No Lower than 9 Feet From the Bottom of the Net to the Ground, if it is you must replace the net.